Peel 4 x 4 Club, (Inc) of Western Australia
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Code of Ethics
- Keep to the laws and regulations for 4wd vehicles. They may change from state to state.
- All vehicles must have either comprehensive or third party fire and theft insurance.
- Keep the environment clean. Carry your own and maybe other peoples rubbish home.
- Obey restrictions on use of public lands. Respect national parks and other conservation areas.
- Obtain permission before driving on private land. Leave livestock alone and gates as found.
- Keep your vehicle mechanically sound.
- Take adequate water, food, fuel and spares on trips. In remote areas travel with another vehicle.
- Respect our wild life. Stop and look but never disturb or chase animals.
- Respect other recreational users rights to peace and solitude in the bush.
- Obey all fire restrictions. Extinguish your fire before leaving. Don't let your exhaust emit sparks.
- Help in bush fire emergencies and search and rescue but only if you are properly equipped and able.
- Support 4wd touring as a responsible and legitimate recreational activity.
- All members should behave in a socially acceptable manner at all times.